https://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Jump_Governor/meta

A short history of the jump governor.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 10:54 PM Evyn Gutierrez <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

On July 2, 2020, at 11:58, Thomas RUX <xxxxxx@comcast.net> wrote:

>"J2? Are you KA-RAY-ZAY? We'll have to use twice as much fuel all the time just to be able to go off the SpinwardMain in a few places! It'll never be worth it."
>
>CT Basic Traveller 1977 Book jump fuel was calculated at the maximum jump rating. Any jump made used all the fuel. CT Basic Traveller 1981 Book jump fuel was calculated at the maximum jump rating. Jump fuel was used was based on the actual jump made.

While I lay here tonight I am going to find where jump governors were introduced.

Alongside that I need to put up my alternate drive and drive performance table. Mostly it adds half step drives and the table starts with 50 tonnage increments jump still starts at 100dtons.

Evyn

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=QWmJ5KKpHa3MBU63jjs3knG6o9jLMkSu

--
Thomas Jones-Low
xxxxxx@gmail.com