On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 15:22, Alex Goodwin <xxxxxx@multitel.com.au> wrote:
<snip>

>     A civvy-to-civvy application could be in belt mining  (That's it,
>     you're
>     getting blame^H^H^H^H^Hcredit in the next Parental Advisory game - the
>     Collinson system).
>

> Hah!  Wonderful, a badge I shall wear with honour.
> and when it goes wrong it handily becomes the Collision system.

And of course that sparks Sublieutenant "Collision" Collinson, TCN.  If
it's got wings, contragrav, J-drive, rockets, airscrews, jet engines,
lifting/control surfaces, solar sails or M-drive, he can crash it.

A commissioned version of the King's Hard Bargain - his despairing
skipper tripped over the extremely effective disciplinary tool of "You
leave me no choice, Collision.  I'm going to have to put you in for
promotion."

oh yes, please put this in your game...  :-)