On Mon, 27 Jul 2020, 13:29 Jeffrey Schwartz, <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 5:31 AM Jeff Zeitlin
<xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:

> I found _"The Number of the Beast--"_ an enjoyable read (and you should
> read its parallel, _The Pursuit of the Pankera_), but I couldn't really
> 'connect' it (or PotP) to Traveller, which is sort of where "Off the Table"
> needs to be. If you've got that connection, definitely send it on!

I think "Number of the Beast" would be an amazing campaign....
And considering the Traveller rules are branching out all over the
place (1700, I'm looking at you!) I think it would work fine.

"Starship Gay Deciever, displacement 14 tons, requesting landing at
Regina Downport"

Quite!