On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 14:45, Jeff Zeitlin <xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:
On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 12:27:40 +0100, Timothy Collinson wrote:

>Anyway, it mentioned the FBI Academy at Quantico apparently which was
>'missing' from Jeff's list.  Presumably because it's not military which is
>fair enough.  But it did get me wondering what other ones there might be?

Not so much that it's "not military" as I can't find anything that
indicates that it's a degree-granting institution, as the military
academies are.

Ah, that would make sense.

Of course, I would imagine FBI training is rather more, urh, vocational...

:-)

(though of course, you'd have thought military training was too, so now I think about it, not sure why Quantico couldn't be.  Presumably it would make a great final year essay: Re-taking US soil from independence declaring militias using only three agents and eight marines)

tc