https://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Julian_Protectorate

 The Julian Protectorate is a supra-polity integrating a double handful of polities.
The list of worlds that exist within the Protectorate (based on linked articles for worlds in the Wiki) is 441 worlds.
At least in MS Edge, the 'next' function to see worlds 201-400 (and then likely again for 401-441) does not work in the box listing planets. Something wrong with the display method chosen (or the implementation)

The entry for Sudan does neither reference Challenge 49 where the Julian Protectorate is described (the Protectorate page does) and I can't tell if Sudan is included in the list in the Protectorate due to the fact 241 of the entries I can't see (and it isn't a list that I can just edit the wiki, it's an automation feature that isn't working so I can't tell if Sudan is in the Protectorate list of planets in TravellerMap).

The article above, if you search for it, says 'in review'.

So this superstate may not be represented correctly on the map.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 11:43 AM Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

On 29Aug2020 0332, Phil Pugliese - philpugliese at yahoo.com (via tml
list) wrote:
> Just took a look at TravellerMap & the discovered that, in both 1105 &
> 1120 modes, 'The Julian ?????' is not present!
> It was present in GDW's old, original 'Atlas of the Imperium' & was
> even documented in the 'Rebellion' timeline as a polity to trailing
> from Antares that was a fusion of vargr & humaniti such that the
> ArchDuke of Antares, a vargr, actually seceded from the 3I to join it.
> Altho he did later announce that his Domain was fully independent.
> I do recall reading several articles about this polity.
>
> What Happened?
When you zoom out on the 1105 version of Travellermap.com, there's a
bloue-outlined state there. Zoom in and it's made up of numerous smaller
states. So it's there, but it seems to not be a monolithic entity like
the 3I (I blame the doggies).

And the name you're looking for is 'The Julian Protectorate'.

--
Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com>

-----