On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 14:26, Jeff Zeitlin <xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:
On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 06:18:08 -0700 (PDT), Thomas RUX <xxxxxx@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>What does the current discussion have to do with the History of the Imperium Working Group CD/Files?
>
>A very confused old retired submarine sailor,

Mr Rux, meet "Thread Drift".  Thread drift, this is Tom Rux; he seems to
have never previously encountered you... :)

LOL!

Not thread drift at all.  The HIWG disc is full of things that might or might not be canon.  I'd have thought it a was a prime example of some of the discussion points.

;-)

Which reminds me, as I take the CD out to put it back on the shelf, I've no idea what it means but my disc says it's #013 if that helps anyone.  Handwritten on a writable CD.

tc