As a side note I found a png of the first page as published, on Boardgame Geek.
Deep Shadows

The Author was Mike Mikesh  and published in 2003.
It looks to have been published in a magazine, but I do not recognize the format. Maybe someone here can identify the source.

Peter V.

On Friday, September 11, 2020, 04:37:54 PM MDT, <xxxxxx@quibell.org.uk> wrote:

Hi Peter,

Yup that’s the one.