Hello again Timothy,

After a bit of dusting off the brain, the non-Imperial political groups closest to District 268 are probably the ones working the hardest to get converts. The Zhodani are probably there, as I believe has already be suggested, using one or more group as a front. Of the Imperium is doing the same thing using both conventional and  psionic individuals.

If your heart is set on Zhodani's then have a couple of high power psionic nobles running things from the shadows with non-psionic Zhodani and native people trying to take control.

Tom R

From: "Timothy Collinson" <timothy.collinson@port.ac.uk>
To: tml@simplelists.com
Sent: Saturday, July 5, 2014 2:10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TML] Zhodani in District 268

On 5 Jul 2014, at 04:24, "tmr0195@comcast.net" <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:

Evening Timothy for the Pacific Northwest,

Your welcome with the amount of help I've been getting the least I can do is try to help. Looking at travellermap.com District 268 has a number of parties, like the Sword Worlds, planting agents all over the place.

Yes, that's probably my problem at the moment.  TOO MANY options and trying to narrow them down to 'what do I really want to do here'.

tc
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to listmom@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok