Definitely a 'I love Me wall' with certificates and mementos of his service days. Pictures of him in various exotic places with staff and dignitaries.

Dave
Your 'reality', sir, is lies and balderdash,
and I'm delighted to say that I have no
grasp of it whatsoever.
                      - Baron Munchausen

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM, Joseph Hallare <jrchallare@gmail.com> wrote:
I could imagine that the Wet Bar and Espresso Machine being hidden
behind panels to be opened for the occasion. He will not have a wall
full of decorations, just mementos on shelves or mounted on the wall.

--
Joseph
-----