From: "Richard Aiken" <raikenclw@gmail.com>
To: tml@simplelists.com
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:15:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TML] Imperiallines 1-5?

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Joshua Bell <inexorabletash@gmail.com> wrote:
According to discussion on COTI when #6 was announced:

3/4 was a combined issue

That link comes up with a blank starfield for me.

--
Richard Aiken

"Never insult anyone by accident."  Robert A. Heinlein
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous." Dean Winchester
-----
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok