Hello Knapp,

Hopefully I'm being ignored due to real world events and not for saying something offensive, which I try very hard not to do.

Thank you trying to inject some humor.

Tom Rux

From: "Knapp" <magick.crow@gmail.com>
To: "TML" <tml@simplelists.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:45:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TML] T4 QSDS Question: Sensors

People around here don't ignore you, they attack you! :-)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:24 PM, <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello to all,

Thank you all for the help I have received from everyone here.

I am hoping that the reason for not replies on the sensor packages and other T4 QSDS question are due to real world events, unfortunately another possibility is that I have offended everyone and being ignored.

Please accept my apologies if I have given offense.

Without confirmation that my calculations are correct or replies to my question I do not feel comfortable with proceeding. Hopefully, what I have done has been of some value.

Thank you again for the help.

Tom Rux
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to listmom@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://archives.simplelists.com

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer:
http://douglas.bespin.org/tcm/ztab1.htm
-----
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok