Maybe DriveThruRPG got hacked? I just received some weight-loss span which used the email address of one of the publishers there whom I had corresponded with directly to make it past my spam filter.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Bruce Johnson <xxxxxx@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:
Looks like it. I didn’t see this until I looked in my spam quarantine.

I’ll go off to the list to see how this can be managed, it doesn’t appear that I can turn on moderation for a member.. I may just unsub them. If they’re ‘real’ they can always resub (And they should get this message, so jo_auto email me directly if you want. Be prepared to pass a Voight-Kampff test :-)

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=CKGWeUlXNVzOv9Ey6KwqX8aXjeTXlVSV

--
Richard Aiken

"Never insult anyone by accident."  Robert A. Heinlein
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous." Dean Winchester