From: "Derek Wildstar" <xxxxxx@prismnet.com>
To: "TML" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 2:55:55 PM
Subject: [TML] Rest in Peace, Don McKinney

Everyone,

I am sad to report that the TAS News Feed on the CoI forums is reporting that Don McKinney was hopsitalized earlier today, and passed away this afternoon at about 1:50pm.  Traveller has lost a great friend, and he will be sorely missed.

---Guy "Derek" Garnett
xxxxxx@prismnet.com

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@travellercentral.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok