Not one made of returnium.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Phil Pugliese (via tml list)"
Date:02/15/2016 1:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
Subject: Re: [TML] Instant city

This email was sent from yahoo.com which does not allow forwarding of emails via email lists. Therefore the sender's email address (xxxxxx@yahoo.com) has been replaced with a dummy one. The original message follows:

Exactly, amongst many other things!

Excuse my previous excessive convolution; what I meant to say was that I cannot accept that it will ever be impossible to lose any sort of ship.
Either now or in the future it will always, always, always be possible to lose, w/o a trace, any sort of vessel...

To: "tml" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Date: Monday, February 15, 2016, 10:44 AM

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at
9:09 AM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
wrote:
So, I do
not accept that it cannot be possible that, w/i the TU, it
will still be possible to lose ships w/o a
trace..
If
ships can NOT be lost without a trace within the TU, then
how do we explain all those accidental colonies which
started out as the survivors of crash-landed ships?

--
Richard Aiken