That's probably since 96 for me, when I was a lowly PhD student. Three countries and, hm, five universities ago. With long off phases and many lurking periods. Nowadays I tell my PhD students they should have no time for hobbies.

Feeling old now. :-(

--
Carlos Alós-Ferrer
Chair of Microeconomics, University of Cologne

Am 05-Mar-2016 19:19:07 +0100 schrieb xxxxxx@Pharmacy.Arizona.EDU:

> On Mar 4, 2016, at 4:57 PM, Richard Aiken <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 5:21 PM, George Herbert <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would Ping but there's another thread on that now.
>
> I has resubscribed after a hiatus during the list host migrations. Hi, everyone who's oldbie aged.
>
> I can't honestly recall when I first joined the list. I *think* it's been about ten years ago, but that's just a WAG.

I’ve been “here”, in all it’s incarnations, since ~’93.

I believe, based on the list archives, that Leonard is the longest continuing subscriber left; he shows up in the first year’s first digest bundle.

<http://dbdev2.pharmacy.arizona.edu/archives/TML_Archives/TML87/1987.IND>

entry point for the html version is <http://dbdev2.pharmacy.arizona.edu/archives/TML_Archives.html>

(and for anyone interested, the entire set of archives which covers up to around 2000-ish, is available for download at http://dbdev2.pharmacy.arizona.edu/archives/TML_Archives/TML.zip )

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=7nCbo4nKBtQOpWWDpQ32i3Rs9oYS7IvZ

FreeMail powered by mail.de - mehr Sicherheit, Seriosität und Komfort