I was just checking whois too and I saw the Grand Cayman thing too, Bruce. (great minds...)   I wonder if the domain name expired and Rob didn't renew it and some scammer jumped on it.   Does he frequent the list? (Wondering if someone should tell him...)

Rob

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Bruce Johnson <xxxxxx@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2016, at 4:23 PM, Rob Davenport <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is it me or has something happened to Rob Eaglestone's pocketempires.com site?  Was trying to look at some stuff there but I only get scammer popups "your computer have been infected".
>
> Has the site moved and the old one scarfed up by the scammer?

Possibly, whois says it’s owned by someone in Grand Cayman:

Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: TD Domain Names
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 30348
Registrant City: West Bay
Registrant State/Province: Grand Cayman
Registrant Postal Code: KY1-1202
Registrant Country: KY
Registrant Phone: +1.3459251600
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: xxxxxx@gmail.com

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=VvhKb6MBRVkO5Q7DyZDv0ZXQhzi1ejRc