Morning PDT Phil,

From: "Phil Pugliese (via tml list)" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
To: "TML" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 11:00:59 PM
Subject: Re: Multi Jumping is no big deal since LBB5v1, was Re: Incredibly efficient! was Re: [TML] L-Hyd not necessary for jumping & misc....

>Depends on what you mean by "ruleset".

>I consider both LBB5's to be part of the same ruleset, ie:CT (T1)

>I can't really see treating each book as separate ruleset even if one book is a revised version of the other.

I have the ten FFE CT reprints purchased back in 2000 until I what I believe is the complete set. Then I have my dog-eared copy if CT LBB 1-3 1977, CT LBB 5 HG 1979, two of CT HG 1980 (1st and 15th printings), Striker 1981, and Supplement 12 1983. I've also have a copy of LBB 8, which is buried at the bottom of one of the book piles I have, unfortunately I'm not sure which pile and I'd rather not tip any of them over.;-)

In FFE CT 001 LBB 0-8 LBB 1-3 are 1977/1981 3rd Printings and LBB 5 1980 12th printing. Anyone purchasing a complete set of CT after 1981 would not have known about material dropped, dumped, or omitted from the 1977 to 1980 issued LBBs. Okay, if the individual meets someone with the older version of the rule set they will discover what disappeared with the revised material.

Tom R