On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 4:33 AM, Timothy Collinson <xxxxxx@port.ac.uk> wrote:

Evyn wrote:
>As I read it you add up each Endurance Lost Point as it's increment in the table occurs, thus a daily would be at the end of the day,
>and hourly once an hour Etc. etc... And when the total is equal or greater than your current Endurance the loss occurs...

Ah, I see what you mean.  That makes a lot of sense.  I was possibly trying to overcomplicate it.  (Not helped by some racking up due to time and some due to distance and the distance might be in a partial segment of time... <sigh>)

Is cool.

Made a note of that reference,

I have been slowly going through the Keith Brothers stuff for usable/stealable bits recently. Especially in light of CT rules basicly being open sourced vis-vis the Mongoose OGL.

--
Evyn