Afternoon Timothy,

I have a response that puts the date as 26 June, 1998. Unfortunately, RogerBW is not sure if the article had an official issue number. I kind of goofed and only asked about the issue number. I've asked for more details.

Tom Rux

From: "Timothy Collinson" <xxxxxx@port.ac.uk>
To: "TML" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:29:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TML] Cold Night on Dashgad adventure?

On 12 October 2016 at 15:15, <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello Timothy,

Hopefully I am not duplicating your efforts but I have posted your question about Cold Night on Dashgad on the SJG Pyramid forum page. I'll check to see if I have this in one of my digital editions.

No, that's fine.  Thank you.  I don't hang on the Pyramid forum (if I did I'd probably have access to the article!), so no duplication.

Always glad of any help.  Thank you.

(Indeed, if anyone would like to look at the list of articles I-know-exist-but-don't-currently-own, I'd be delighted if anyone wanted to look through them - although I should warn you I'm an exacting taskmaster when it comes to questions about the items in question!)

For those that are following these matters I hit 32,000 words and 89 pages (although the page count will be less when it's in two columns etc later on) today.  (That's the 2nd volume of Periodical Bibliography not the book bibliography about which I rattled BITS' cage earlier in the week.)  No idea how many entries as of yet but am making progress on the 'miscellaneous' stuff from magazines in the 80s that weren't dedicated to Traveller alone.  (I've done about 1/3 of my 6 page small print list.)

But really I should be getting ready for part II of Pysadian Escapade - our fifth outing in The Traveller Adventure in the pub tomorrow night.  I really need to know the rules about blowing up trees...    :-)

Unfortunately, the PC (and player) who was most likely to be drawn to the anola changed roles slightly a month back and now works Thursday nights so she won't be with us anymore.  Shame.  (In game, we have him grieving over the loss of a crew mate and thus very quiet [1]).  But I have a plan B...

tc

[1] Our (my) first PC death in the last session!  Actually, this was quite fun.  If I didn't report on it to TML I should have done.  Everyone was *expecting* Egon (playing the Merchant 3rd officer and gunner) to be killed off in the previous session as we knew the player was likely to get the real world job and no longer be able to play.  However, one of the other players, one of my lunchtime crew, had so fallen in love with her lunchtime character - and was struggling to get traction on playing Fox (the Marine Captain in TTA) - that she asked to be killed off and have her other character join in.  When we sprang this on the players - with an accidental death simply playing a game of footy on the starport landing pad with a nearby crew - it worked a treat in terms of shock value.  Especially as Egon - acting as second in command in the Captain's player's absence - had to tell the rest of the crew.

Egon of course may or may not survive mining the howood...   Mwahaha!

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok