Hello Timothy,

I've made a request on the Citizens of the Imperium GT Universe forum page to see if someone can help out. Of course I may be posting on the wrong board, but I can hope for some response.

Tom Rux

From: "Timothy Collinson" <xxxxxx@port.ac.uk>
To: "TML" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:48:22 AM
Subject: Re: [TML] Cold Night on Dashgad adventure?

On 14 October 2016 at 17:49, <tmr0195@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello Timothy,

I have an update for you about the Cold Night on Dashgad adventure from SJG.

That article was published on Pyramid. Here is the "sample" for the page:

Unfortunately, this article is not available for purchase or reading at this time.

It looks like there were two sequels (which ARE available free online):

I hope this helps. If/when we make the old HTML-era Pyramid material available again, we'll almost certainly advertise it on the Daily Illuminator: http://www.sjgames.com/ill/

Sincerely,

Steven Marsh
Editor of Pyramid Magazine

Bummer, dude. I seem to recall that someone on the Citizens of the Imperium forum or on SJGs forum mentioned figuring out how to save the html JTAS page, unfortunately I have not been able to find the entry. I'll keep looking.

Tom Rux

Many thanks for trying Tom.  As I think you've gathered he's told me exactly what I knew!  But good to have it confirmed I guess.  I was hoping someone might squirreled away and be up for a credit in the (eventual) book by passing on the relevant bibliographic details.  But there are many, many things I know of but don't have, and will have difficulty or no luck buying, that the work will never really be 'complete'.  But I'd still like to have as much as possible included when I get to the end of what I do have.

Thanks again and all the best

tc

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please goto
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=zZOCJCw2BI9jPrGTB4OJoibiHbbTEiok