It's a good thing that the stealth ship's CIWS/Phalanx equivalent didn't sweep left/right across the Rocinante.
On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 11:52 Bruce Johnson <xxxxxx@pharmacy.arizona.edu> wrote:

> On Mar 6, 2017, at 5:00 AM, Fred Kiesche <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Clip of space battle from second season of "The Expanse" (possible spoilers!):
>
> https://youtu.be/XhKWeGXduzs
>
> The show gets me wanting to break out 2300 AD again.

I LOVED the glowing hole through the display…

This series just gets better and better every episode.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=2TDGyrkBaJLs6m0udgYMk1ZJNkxGVto4
--
F.P. Kiesche III

Husband, Father, Good Cook. Reader. Keeper of abandoned dogs. Catholic Liberal Conservative Militarist. Does not fit into a neat box or category. "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at Bernal Alpha. On Twitter as @FredKiesche