On 1 Sep 2017 11:34, "Jeff Zeitlin" <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 21:56:27 -0700, you wrote:

>(I'm a person with complicated names. My first article for FT was the
>Coffee one, as Amber Darkotter. If you used that article, then add the
>"see" reference in the index. Otherwise, just Cian)

It should be noted that I (think I) have changed all the references to
Cian Witheren _on the website_; any PDFs (I'm pretty sure Coffee was a
magazine article, not pre-magazine) will reflect the older name. I
also changed Bill Cameron's bylines from Larsen E. Whipsnade; I don't
believe he had anything in the PDF under LEW.

OK, will note that too as it sounds as if it's in the public domain.  Although if its not in the PDF it won't matter as that's what I'm working from.

Cheers

tc