Addendum to the previous posting, do the subsector maps name the surrounding subsectors as well?

From: Graham Donald (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
To: "xxxxxx@simplelists.com" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Monday, 25 September 2017, 9:41
Subject: Re: [TML] Research Query: 'Orphaned' Subsectors 1977 - 1987 (Relaunch)

At the moment I have my hands full with Fulani, but Orion/Anniversary would probably make good targets for the next transcription project, going through Tagret I can see why GDW pulled the Judges Guild licence. What happened to Hrigli?

I'm just working off the Hex listing/Map data, not library information if that helps.

Graham