Thanks for that, I was hoping that they might have managed to squeeze one more in before the end. I look forward to that bibliography. I've taken the time to add some of the periodicals mentioned so far to the TravellerWiki in the hope that it will bring forth more information.

From: Timothy Collinson <xxxxxx@port.ac.uk>
To: "xxxxxx@simplelists.com" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 September 2017, 18:08
Subject: Re: [TML] Research Query: 'Orphaned' Subsectors 1977 - 1987 (Relaunch)

On 27 September 2017 at 07:35, Graham Donald (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to Timothy for posting that as it is important to keep pieces of gaming history like this from becoming lost. I'd also like to thank Timothy for sharing the Subsector details from Alien Star 2 & 5 (Does anyone know if any other subsectors appeared in issues 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8?) I am

I can confirm that there are no subsectors in those issues.  (Nor number 1.)

Frustratingly, page 12 of #8 is selling back issues for just 95p (including p&p!).  Oh for a time machine!

As it happens, I've been working through the Alien Stars (as a break from Freelance Traveller) for my Periodical Bibliography so if I finish that little lot, I might produce a mini-bib of just the articles from that title.

Hmmm, I'm not at work today.  The sun is resolutely refusing to come out.  I think I may have just sorted the rest of my morning...

HTH

tc

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=D2Saam6fZXNjyclbkF8QDoU65WzFZYGw