Wow! I've not actually read the Paranoia Press material, but given what I knew about Group One I would not have been surprised to see them filling 'their' sector with all kinds of crazyness.

From: David Jaques-Watson <xxxxxx@pcug.org.au>
To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
Sent: Sunday, 4 February 2018, 16:26
Subject: Re: [TML] Traveller Map -Transcribed Sectors/Subsectors(Update)

Dear Folks –

Graham replied to Phil who replied to Kelly:
>>> IMO, there comes a point where you have to write some of that stuff off
>>
>> Yeah. There was a 'licensed' sector published way-back-when (now part of the 'Apocrypha' from FFE) that was to
>> spinward of the 'Marches & rimward of the Zho's. It was jam packed with all sorts of fantastic systems.
>
> Group Ones, Theta Borealis?

Nah, I think Phil’s thinking of the original “Beyond” Sector, with the Northstar ringworld, the I'Sred * Ni Heptad worlds (all interdicted, including the six hexagonally-arranged – and probably artificially created – asteroid belt systems), the variable double star Delta Cephei (and nearby Imperial observatory), and the Storm subsector (with many primaries that produce high numbers of solar storms).

“I’ve seen things... you people wouldn’t believe!” – excerpt from the transcript of a Detached scout, newly-returned from the Beyond, currently locked in an isolation ward at the Raweh Naval Base for “debriefing”.
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=D2Saam6fZXNjyclbkF8QDoU65WzFZYGw