From: coti <xxxxxx@lists.travellerrpg.com>
To: xxxxxx@lists.travellerrpg.com
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 8:16 AM
Subject: [CotI] The Last Day for Element Class Cruisers…

In planning for this coming out, I decided I wanted my adventurers to have the use of the Element-class Cruiser: Dysprosium, the stepchild of the fleet. Actually, I needed to look it up to be sue. Haw many of you could say with surety that Dysprosium was an element and not a made-up word. Anyway,

The Kickstarter for the Element Cruiser Blueprints box set has just over a day to run, and it has come a long way. Fortunately, there is still time for you to dive in and scoop a great deal:

https://www.kickstarter.com/ projects/1990654819/traveller- rpg-element-class-cruisers- box-set

This box set provides three classes of cruisers, along with scale blueprints, all in more detail than Traveller has ever gone into before. Diving into this set, you will be able to immerse yourself in the workings and functions of this family of cruisers, bringing a massive warship into your campaigns.

The Kickstarter has successfully passed stretch goals, expanding the content of this set - the main book detailing the cruisers now has an increased page count, a whole new book showing you how to play naval/bridge crew style campaigns has been added and, this morning, a complete bridge crew adventure was reached, allowing you to dive straight into this new type of campaign.

There is still time to dive in and scoop up this box set, which will take pride of place on any Traveller's shelf!