Getting 'caught' is just part of the manipulation, dontcha' know?

"Layers w/i layers".

And then there's *also* the possibility that, at the same time, the Hivers are manipulating each other!

Agggghhhh!  (head exploding, just as 'THEY' desired)    ;-p

From: Bruce Johnson <xxxxxx@Pharmacy.Arizona.EDU>
To: "xxxxxx@simplelists.com" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [TML] Toll Road

Naaah, if they were a Hiver front they wouldn’t have been caught :-P

On Mar 22, 2018, at 8:57 AM, Ethan McKinney <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

Cambridge Analytica is just a Hiver front organization.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Timothy Collinson <xxxxxx@port.ac.uk> wrote:
With all the news about Cambridge Analytica on (UK) tv yesterday and today - and presumably on US tv as well given their claimed involvement in subverting the last presidential election - I was a bit taken aback on the bus home this evening to read Toll Road.  (I'm endeavouring to go through Challenge systematically to make myself a bit more acquainted with its contents, some of which I may only have read once many years ago.)  I had no recollection of the content of this adventure at all - it's some years since I wrote The Traveller Periodical Bibliography entry for it (couple of decades more like).

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=EwREIRgLK8vaUEhNlnoNdSGKwnjoID8a