From: Richard Aiken <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: tml <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TML] Re: Neurological EMP Devices

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 10:03 PM, Rob O'Connor <xxxxxx@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

The purpose made neuromuscular blocking drugs (curare derivatives, aminosteroids, succinylcholine) can only be given by injection.

How about injectors built into a cloud of nanobots? Those 'bots which make it inside any particular victim network with each other (possibly using the victim's own nervous system?), evaluate the dose needed to effect him/her and then deliver that *exact* dose.

--
Richard Aiken

After how many millenia till the OTU?

I think it'll be doable long, long before then.

In fact, I predict we'll all probably be surprised how soon nanos will be making an impact...