He also published in the early 1990s a gaming zine called 'The Guildsman' (7 issues). The fifth issue of that has some home brewed Traveller material.

On Thursday, 10 May 2018, 6:09:40 pm AWST, Phil Pugliese (via tml list) <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:

From: Jeff Zeitlin <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
To: xxxxxx@simplelists.com
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 1:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TML] Looking for Jim Vassalikos

On Thu, 10 May 2018 01:38:04 +0000 (UTC), "Graham Donald (via tml
list)" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com> wrote:

>I'm currently trying to get in contact with Jim Vassalikos, creator of
>the Galactic DOS based Traveller program, but I've had no response
>from last email address he used which was a gmail address from  2016.
>I've tried websearching on his name and I'm not seeing anything from
>him after 2016. Does anyone know what happened?

No idea, but I _thought_ I saw him post to the list more recently than
that. If it's a question about the program, he ships the source, and
there are others that are programmers who might be able to do some
archaeology to answer questions about it.

If it's about getting it to work on modern computers, I've had good
success using DOSBox, and I'm looking into refactoring it and
recompiling it under QB64, which will allow "native" builds for
Windows, MacOS, and Linux (and _maybe_ Android, someday. iOS does not
look like it's in the cards at present).

-----
The Traveller Mailing List

The two of us had a somewhat lengthy, nostalgic exchange on the TML a while back.
Off hand, I'd say it could've been '16 or earlier. Boy does time fly by!

Anyway, what does 'Galactic' do? Is it a 'universe builder'?