I have a copy of 'Guildsman #5'  (sponsored by Associated Students, UCal Riverside!) which I received as a gift from JimV after he began uploading his 'Harrison Chapters' fiction to an rpg newsgroup on the old UseNet. I was really drawn into the story & began a lengthy correspondence w/ him in which I critiqued his story. I now believe that the story was already complete when he uploaded it but, at the time, I thought it was a work in progress.

Here's the tables of contents;

Cover                                     Jae Hoon Lee

A Blurb from the Bard

ROLE-PLAYING
 Piles of Palpable Plots               Aaron Sher
 Magic Armor                              Tim Prestero
 The Gods of Western Midway   Tim Prestero
 Traveller Tales                           Jim Vassilakos
 Monsters                                   Allan J Mikkola

FUNNIES
  SEX in Gaming
  Weirdies

p.s. I would really, really like to read the article by Bertil Jonell (How the Imperium Really Fell) in 'Guildsman #6'. Bertil is from Sweden yet he is one of the few TML denizens that I have met in person. HIs family (father was a retired regular colonel in the swedish army) toured the US, way back when, & since they passed thru my city, I had the opportunity to spend an entire day with them thou mostly w/ Bertil (we went to all the game stores & a 1/2 doz book stores). He used to be a very regular contributor to the TML & also participated in that massive online rpg that ran, fitfully, back in the '90's.

Ahhh, 'The Good Old Days'(tm)! Didn't realize how good it was (pre-virus) till it was gone...