Any idea how long it would take this to travel here?

Ob-Trav;
A pre-Ancients artifact perhaps?

From: Bruce Johnson <xxxxxx@Pharmacy.Arizona.EDU>
To: "xxxxxx@simplelists.com" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TML] It was a light sail??

Or the notification of the planned destruction of our solar system for an interstellar bypass

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona

On 11/6/18, 2:12 PM, "xxxxxx@simplelists.com on behalf of Catherine Berry" <xxxxxx@simplelists.com on behalf of xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:

Or maybe it's an advertising brochure... :)

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 1:05 PM Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
On 07Nov2018 0953, Sudnadja (via tml list) wrote:

> Also, if it were a light sail, they must be incredibly common if we
> just happened to see one in an automated survey shortly after that
> survey started up. The galaxy would have had to have been flooded
> with them.

That does not follow. The odds of us seeing one right after we start
looking are very, very low if they aren't common, but very unlikely
events can still occur. They just aren't the way to bet.

--
Rupert Boleyn <xxxxxx@gmail.com>
Chief Assistant to the Assistant Chief

"What is now proved was once only imagined." - William Blake
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=EwREIRgLK8vaUEhNlnoNdSGKwnjoID8a