Re: The Traveller Adventure -part XVI: After Action Report David Jaques-Watson (12 Dec 2018 03:36 UTC)
Re: [TML] Re: The Traveller Adventure -part XVI: After Action Report Tim (12 Dec 2018 05:27 UTC)

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 04:41:48AM +0000, Timothy Collinson wrote:
> Thank you.  I always fear they're a bit long and a bit rambling.  I
> should probably edit them rather than just get down my stream of
> consciousness, but if I don't do it immediately after the event
> (within a day or two), I lose all impetus.  Glad someone's reading
> them though!

Although the there isn't even the faint sound of hard drive head
movement on my computer to mark the occasion any more, rest assured
they are being sucked into at least one Traveller Mailing List Black
Hole of Quality.  I usually open up your previous session's chronicle
each time you send a new one.

I like reading them in their current form, including bits you leave in
and might be tempted to edit out later.

- Tim
(one of them)