Re: [TML] Possible SPAM Fw: Xboat for Traveller Fanzine (part of Kickstarter's Fanzine Quest for February) Jeff Zeitlin 22 Feb 2019 12:37 UTC

Ditto /Freelance Traveller/ - but since I support everything, there's
the restrictive Mongoose fanac policy to accommodate... (and I'm not
planning a print edition, the way XBoat is...)