Re: [TML] You know how PCs walk around wearing armor? Ian Stuart McTaggart 08 Jun 2019 04:34 UTC

Ditto on the "like" button! Still chuckling!
👍

On June 7, 2019, at 7:51 PM, Jeff Zeitlin <xxxxxx@freelancetraveller.com> wrote:

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 21:39:39 -0400, Kurt Feltenberger <xxxxxx@thepaw.org>
wrote:

>On 6/7/2019 9:33 PM, Ethan McKinney wrote:
>> I just saw a guy driving a white Mercedes convertible, wearing a
>> bulletproof vest *over* his clothes.
>
>Recently mustered out and received a +2SOC, ground car, and Jack.

Uhmmm... where's the "Like" button on this list?

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2018. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)
-----
The Traveller Mailing List
Archives at http://archives.simplelists.com/tml
Report problems to xxxxxx@simplelists.com
To unsubscribe from this list please go to
http://www.simplelists.com/confirm.php?u=InaaccMKft5iBr2mQk24VAHvjoyuczgt