Sources of Vilani language data? Jeff Zeitlin (08 Jun 2019 15:10 UTC)
Re: [TML] Sources of Vilani language data? hemdian (08 Jun 2019 19:46 UTC)

Re: [TML] Sources of Vilani language data? hemdian 08 Jun 2019 19:46 UTC

<delurk>

Some links from the Waybackmahine ...

https://web.archive.org/web/20131013011650/http://eaglestone.pocketempires.com:80/

https://web.archive.org/web/20090715085219/http://eaglestone.pocketempires.com/lang/vilani/Vilani_Grammar.html