Ship Type Codes Thomas RUX (25 Jul 2019 02:47 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Peter Vernon (25 Jul 2019 07:26 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Thomas RUX (25 Jul 2019 13:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Thomas Jones-Low (25 Jul 2019 11:06 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Thomas RUX (25 Jul 2019 13:27 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Ethan McKinney (25 Jul 2019 19:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Thomas RUX (26 Jul 2019 02:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Ethan McKinney (26 Jul 2019 03:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Thomas RUX (26 Jul 2019 12:35 UTC)

Re: [TML] Ship Type Codes Thomas RUX 25 Jul 2019 13:27 UTC

Morning from a little corner of Washington Thomas,

> On July 25, 2019 at 4:06 AM Thomas Jones-Low <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 7/24/2019 10:47 PM, Thomas RUX wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I'm getting close finishing the MT Referee's Manual Craft Design for hull >= 100-dtons and
> > > creating the UCP.  I have combined the Space-Faring Craft Type Codes Table from CT LBB 5 HG2
> > > page 26, MT Referee's Manual  page 84, and added ship type codes found in CT LBB 2 Starships.I
> > > know > > the ship type codes as hull classification symbols.

> https://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Ship_Mission_Code
> https://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Ship_Type_Code
>
> 	The wiki has compiled a list of ship mission and type codes from various
> sources and combined them into one comprehensive list. It may not exactly match
> your sources, but there is a list of additional sources for each article for
> your perusal.

Thank you Thomas for the links for the type codes and I'm not worried that they may not match my sources. My type code table is still evolving at this stage I've go the combined list of the ones in CT LBB 2, CT LBB 5, and MT RM. A second list that combines the first three with everything else I found and a third one in development being modified to allow selecting codes like Close Escort from the Primary and Qualifier tables.

I'm hoping to get back to MT COACC to check-out the three design sequences since they only use the only use the weapons and electronics from MT RM.

Tom Rux

Tom Rux