Re: [TML] Fw: Re: Sorry, but, yet *another* TEST Grimmund 29 Apr 2014 13:09 UTC

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Phil Pugliese (via tml list)
<nobody@simplelists.com> wrote:

> Seem's it amounts to a 'rock & hard place' problem.
>
> Change the address & it could be flagged a spam but if the address
>is NOT changed the msg won't go thru at all.
>
> I guess Yahoo figures that the TML could just 'morph' itself into
>a  Yahoo Group like the classic-trav one that's already there.

There is nothing particularly hard about it.  Your ISP (Yahoo) changed
how it handles mail, and hosed
pretty much every email list in the world in the process.

Yahoo is unlikely to change their policy back.

Your easiest solution is to get a new email service, other than yahoo.

Dan

--

"Any sufficiently advanced parody is indistinguishable from a genuine
kook." -Alan Morgan