In Search Of... Jeff Zeitlin (24 Aug 2019 14:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] In Search Of... Ewan (28 Aug 2019 08:12 UTC)
Re: [TML] In Search Of... Jeff Zeitlin (28 Aug 2019 22:31 UTC)
Re: [TML] In Search Of... Kelly St. Clair (28 Aug 2019 22:55 UTC)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:12:28 +0100, Ewan <xxxxxx@quibell.org.uk> wrote:

>Hi Jeff,
>
>Is this the T4 one I sent through?

Yes, indeed, that's exactly the one, with the prefatory material explaining
its history and how it came to be released. There are some proofreading
fails in there (words bro ken up, for example) and some cosmetic
infelicities (and possible Trade Dress issues), and yes, I'd want to bring
it into "compliance" with either RTT2 or CE - though because of its subject
matter, I suspect that if it did get targetted to go up on DTRPG to get Mr
Dollar some beer-and-pretzel money, Mongoose Matt would have to have some
say...

I could definitely release it as-is gratis on FT, but even without rule
changes, I'd want to do some cleanup. It's the idea of giving it
rules-currency and possibly setting things up so that he can earn a little
cash from his work that prompted me to ISO him...

>Stuart did indeed give his permission for it to be released to the community as it was (and Freelance is the place for that of course), I’ll see if I can find the email, and it might be archived on the TML.

This would be appreciated, but isn't strictly necessary if it's
inconvenient for you; the prefatory material covers it.

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2018. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)