Spaceport Bars - A listing? Graham Donald (30 Dec 2019 10:13 UTC)
Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing? Thomas Jones-Low (30 Dec 2019 11:59 UTC)
Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing? Graham Donald (01 Jan 2020 02:24 UTC)
Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing? Graham Donald (31 Dec 2019 09:18 UTC)
Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing? Graham Donald (31 Dec 2019 10:30 UTC)
[TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing (Update to the search) Graham Donald (01 Jan 2020 12:32 UTC)
Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing (Update to the search) Peter L. Berghold (02 Jan 2020 22:28 UTC)
Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing (Update to the search) Graham Donald (03 Jan 2020 01:22 UTC)
Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing? Peter L. Berghold (02 Jan 2020 22:25 UTC)

Re: [TML] Spaceport Bars - A listing? Thomas Jones-Low 30 Dec 2019 11:59 UTC

On 12/30/2019 5:12 AM, Graham Donald - gndonald2001 at yahoo.com.au (via tml
list) wrote:
> Just something that popped into my head and I think crowdsourcing is the best
> way to go about it.
>
> It might be useful for referees and scenario writers if a listing of spaceport
> bar (Or Spaceport Bar franchise) names from existing scenarios and supplements
> (All flavors of Traveller) is compiled. I am going to start with the 'elephants
> in the room' so as to give some idea of what I am aiming for.
>
> Brubecks - GURPS Traveller: Starports
>
> A franchise set-up that offers a standardized experience, 200 units exist
> scattered across the Third Imperium and the Solomani Confederation in various A,
> B & C class ports, the writeup implies the franchise originated in the Solomani
> Confederation and spread into the Third Imperium.

	AstroBurger - Traveller D20. It's mentioned only in the Product Identity in the
published books, but was part of the CotI discussions at the time. The "K'kree
Burgers" were a big favorite, but unknown to the patrons were actually entirely
vegetarian and gluten free. Originated in the Ley Sector, and is various A & B
starports throughout the area.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com