[TML] Web based travel log tool - concept kaladorn@xxxxxx (03 May 2020 13:02 UTC)
Re: [TML] Web based travel log tool - concept Thomas Jones-Low (03 May 2020 13:53 UTC)
Re: [TML] Web based travel log tool - concept kaladorn@xxxxxx (04 May 2020 08:16 UTC)
Re: [TML] Web based travel log tool - concept Timothy Collinson (03 May 2020 15:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Web based travel log tool - concept Timothy Collinson (04 May 2020 08:00 UTC)

Re: [TML] Web based travel log tool - concept Thomas Jones-Low 03 May 2020 13:53 UTC

	What you are describing in general concept is a Content Management System
(CMS), or a more specific idea would be a wiki.

https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Introduction%2520Video.html

	This is Tiddly Wiki, a very small wiki. It lets you edit and organize your
notes. It uses a browser as a viewing / editing tool. It saves all the contents
to a single file, meaning sending the current state of game notes involves
sending (or sharing) a single file and directions to open in any browsers.

http://traveller5.net/tools/library-data/

	Another example with a curated set of Traveller Library data. It's a 2.5Mb file.

	I've recommended Tiddlywiki to several people for exactly this kind of work, to
a positive response.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com