[TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters kaladorn@xxxxxx (08 May 2020 18:28 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters Vareck Bostrom (08 May 2020 21:31 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters kaladorn@xxxxxx (08 May 2020 22:02 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters Vareck Bostrom (08 May 2020 22:29 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters Richard Aiken (09 May 2020 23:28 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters Jeffrey Schwartz (08 May 2020 22:38 UTC)
Re: [TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters Thomas Jones-Low (09 May 2020 00:32 UTC)

Re: [TML] Fractional drives and manouvering thrusters Thomas Jones-Low 09 May 2020 00:32 UTC

	Which ruleset are you thinking of building your ship?

	- TNE (FF&S) and GURPS reverse the formula (install thrust quantity and
calculate thrust from the mass of the ship).

	- Most of the ship design sequences like HG use a formula which would make it
easy and obvious how to calculate a fractional drive system. T5 and MGT both use
a table, but reversing that into the formula isn't hard.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com