[TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? kaladorn@xxxxxx (07 May 2020 02:30 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? Ethan McKinney (07 May 2020 03:22 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? kaladorn@xxxxxx (07 May 2020 13:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? kaladorn@xxxxxx (07 May 2020 13:03 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? Thomas Jones-Low (07 May 2020 13:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? kaladorn@xxxxxx (07 May 2020 15:22 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? Christopher Hilton (15 May 2020 18:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? Thomas Jones-Low (15 May 2020 18:43 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? Phil Pugliese (15 May 2020 20:00 UTC)
Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? kaladorn@xxxxxx (17 May 2020 00:25 UTC)

Re: [TML] Anyone own MT Consolidated Errata List anymore? Christopher Hilton 15 May 2020 18:35 UTC

> On May 7, 2020, at 11:22 AM, xxxxxx@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Seems like it might be worth me trying to maintain/update/validate additional errata for MT.
>
> On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:28 AM Thomas RUX <xxxxxx@comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi Ethan,
>
> You could be correct about kaladorn's question. In which case the answer is there does not appear to be anyone who has stepped into try to fill Donald McKinney's role of the Guardian of Traveller Errata. However, posts are still being made to the errata pages on CotI.

Many thanks are due to Donald McKinney for maintaining these errata over the years. As we move forward I wonder if we should move the location of the Errata to a repository on GitHub. If it were there, it might be easier for the community to maintain it. A suggestion for this is GitHub. GitHub is just set of public Git repositories. If you work with code, you’ll be familiar. If you don’t some explanation is worthwhile. Git is basically a distributed system for managing and maintaining changes in source code. Git allows a distributed group of contributors to make changes to a set of common files. Git can work with any file but it works best with “plain text” files.

That’s just a thought…

— Chris

Chris

      __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]