[TML] Suggestions For A PbP Adventure Richard Aiken (28 May 2020 13:07 UTC)
Re: [TML] Suggestions For A PbP Adventure kaladorn@xxxxxx (28 May 2020 17:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] Suggestions For A PbP Adventure Alex Goodwin (28 May 2020 17:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Suggestions For A PbP Adventure Richard Aiken (28 May 2020 18:56 UTC)
Re: [TML] Suggestions For A PbP Adventure Jeff Zeitlin (28 May 2020 19:13 UTC)
Re: [TML] Suggestions For A PbP Adventure Richard Aiken (29 May 2020 05:01 UTC)
Re: [TML] Suggestions For A PbP Adventure kaladorn@xxxxxx (29 May 2020 05:35 UTC)

On 29/5/20 3:19 am, xxxxxx@gmail.com wrote:
> Everything PbP ends up being slower and the bandwidth is less between
> player and GM and player-to-player. That requires a certain spareness
> to the adventure structure and depth.
>
> Can you expand the term ECM for me? That might help me understand.
>
> And for what Traveller iteration? And how tied to 3I vs. other spots
> are you thinking? Or do you want setting neutral so that you can drop
> into your own TU?

At a wild guess, Ethically-Challenged Merchant.

Probably not Electronic Counter Measures.  Or Exact Change Monthly.