Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Session 1 - "Boatload Of Lunatics" Thomas RUX (28 May 2020 23:23 UTC)

Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Session 1 - "Boatload Of Lunatics" Thomas RUX 28 May 2020 23:23 UTC

Hi Alex,

El Capitane's rolls are still better than any of my characters at this point. Had one of my characters been guessing the ship may have never left the system.

Thank you for another update which was very entertaining.

Tom Rux