Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Session 2a - "Great Leap Sideways" Thomas RUX (30 May 2020 13:51 UTC)

Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Session 2a - "Great Leap Sideways" Thomas RUX 30 May 2020 13:51 UTC

Morning Alex,

Herr Sweeps is getting expensive with the spin up system, all I ever got was a hamster in a cage.

Tom Rux