Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On Alex Goodwin (08 Jul 2020 12:49 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On Thomas RUX (08 Jul 2020 13:19 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On Alex Goodwin (08 Jul 2020 14:11 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On kaladorn@xxxxxx (08 Jul 2020 15:36 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On kaladorn@xxxxxx (08 Jul 2020 15:37 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On Alex Goodwin (08 Jul 2020 15:45 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On James Catchpole (08 Jul 2020 21:40 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On kaladorn@xxxxxx (08 Jul 2020 23:33 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On Thomas RUX (08 Jul 2020 21:36 UTC)

Re: [TML] Parental Advisory - As The Beat Goes On Thomas RUX 08 Jul 2020 13:19 UTC

Hello Alex,

> 4 - Provide a series of game session reports for Tim Collinson et al to
> enjoy.  Seems to be done.

What I wasn't supposed to enjoy your after action reports?

My apologies for enjoying the updates.;-)

Tom Rux