Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Session 6 "Embuggerance" Alex Goodwin (10 Jul 2020 20:05 UTC)
Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Session 6 "Embuggerance" Alex Goodwin (11 Jul 2020 12:55 UTC)

Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Session 6 "Embuggerance" Alex Goodwin 11 Jul 2020 12:54 UTC

On 11/7/20 9:25 am, xxxxxx@gmail.com wrote:
> I keep wondering if their vessel has a conning tower and a periscope....
>
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 17:14 Kelly St. Clair, <xxxxxx@efn.org
> <mailto:xxxxxx@efn.org>> wrote:
>
>     Quite the thrilling tale of adventure, peril, and VERY
>     narrowly-defied
>     death this installment!  Bravo to you and the crew of Das Boot!
>
>     --

Judging by this last session, not for want of trying, kaladorn.

I've been letting the dice fall where they may - PA:VT came very close
to ending with a terminally distressing boat-like crunching sound.