Re: [TML] Who worked on Yiklerdanzh Sector as published in Meshan Saga? Thomas Jones-Low (14 Jul 2020 02:13 UTC)

Re: [TML] Who worked on Yiklerdanzh Sector as published in Meshan Saga? Thomas Jones-Low 14 Jul 2020 02:13 UTC

On 7/13/2020 2:29 AM, Graham Donald - gndonald2001 at yahoo.com.au (via tml
list) wrote:
> I'm currently working on a transcription of a rejected subsector 'Storm' that
> was intended for this sector and published in Meshan Saga Issue four. The copy I
> have lacks author information and I want to give proper credit for this if it
> gets to a state that allows it to be published on Traveller Map.

	The table of contents for Meshan Saga issue 4 lists Martin Rait as the author
of the article.

	I have the complete run of the magazine as PDF if you have more questions.

--
         Thomas Jones-Low
Work:	xxxxxx@softstart.com