Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Episode 7 (Dogalogue) - "game. NOT. over." Thomas RUX (22 Jul 2020 21:33 UTC)

Re: [TML] Parental Advisory: Vector Thrust Episode 7 (Dogalogue) - "game. NOT. over." Thomas RUX 22 Jul 2020 21:33 UTC

Hi Alex,

Thank you for including me in the line-up with Tom B and Collision Collinson which means the submarine sailor has come up in the world or Tom B. and Collision Collinson have dropped in to the sewer pipe.

Tom Rux