Underwater Hab/Lab kaladorn@xxxxxx (25 Jul 2020 13:22 UTC)
Re: [TML] Underwater Hab/Lab David Johnson (25 Jul 2020 15:35 UTC)
Re: [TML] Underwater Hab/Lab kaladorn@xxxxxx (25 Jul 2020 16:48 UTC)
Re: [TML] Underwater Hab/Lab kaladorn@xxxxxx (25 Jul 2020 16:50 UTC)
Re: [TML] Underwater Hab/Lab Jeff Zeitlin (26 Jul 2020 00:26 UTC)

Re: [TML] Underwater Hab/Lab Jeff Zeitlin 26 Jul 2020 00:26 UTC

Freelance Traveller had one of these back in June 2015 - see
https://www.freelancetraveller.com/features/gallery/neptune/index.html
(!!!WARNING!!! HIGH SPEED CONNECTION STRONGLY RECOMMENDED !!!WARNING!!!)

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 09:22:19 -0400, xxxxxx@gmail.com wrote:

>This one might interest you if you were looking for some idea of what an
>underwater hab might look like at TL8-9.
>
><goog_1410341503>
>https://www.cnn.com/style/article/proteus-designs-underwater-space-station-research-center-scn/index.html
>
>One of the prime movers on this project is a Cousteau.
>
>I wonder how well sealed environment training for spacers would map to
>sealed environment suits for deep ocean stuff... spacers would not be used
>to the currents, the resistance of water, the possibilities of alien
>aquatic life, etc. but they might understand breathing, careful
>manouvering, and how not to flip out at being in a small shell surrounded
>by a lot of unsurvivable environment.
>
>TomB

®Traveller is a registered trademark of
Far Future Enterprises, 1977-2020. Use of
the trademark in this notice and in the
referenced materials is not intended to
infringe or devalue the trademark.

--
Jeff Zeitlin, Editor
Freelance Traveller

Freelance Traveller extends its thanks to the following
enterprises for hosting services:

onCloud/CyberWeb Enterprises (http://www.oncloud.io)
The Traveller Downport (http://www.downport.com)